MYSTICA'S GLOBAL GREEN REVOLUTION PROJECTS:
1. Mystica Charity Foundation (www.mysticacharityfoundation.org) which goal is to help eradicate poverty and is dedicated to help the indigent families, less fortunate and street people, as well as the victims of violence and natural calamities to be able to get back on their feet and start their lives a new one.
2. Persons With Disabilities (PWD's) in the Philippines. These people have all kinds of handicap and are often left to chance, because of lack of possibilities for jobs and education. They need help and we will give it to them through their PWD's organization headed by Dr. Pons Aberin.
3. Better Globe's (www.betterglobeforestry.com) vision of poverty eradicating by planting a minimum of 5 Billion Trees and let all the stakeholders benefit from the tree planting projects in the Philippines as well as in the dry lands in Africa. 4. Child Africa (www.childafrica.org). This is an NGO dedicated to build schools for deaf and unfortunate children in Africa. So far, they have built 2 schools in Uganda and refurbished 2 schools in Kenya. 5. "Put Integrity First” (www.africaintegrity.com) - a book project to fight corruption. This book written by Rino Solberg, the Chairman/CEO of Better Globe, will be given FREE to schools and universities in the Philippines in order to teach children and young people the benefits of being honest and have integrity.
6. University of the Philippines, Los Banos, In Vitro laboratory for “Tissue Culture” propagation of trees. This is probably the single most important area for tree planting projects in the Philippines in the years to come. Over some years, it is possible to produce 1 million or more seedlings per day and by that change the face of the Philippines and possibly the climate at the same time.
7. Montalban Planters Agro-Development Association, Inc. (MAPALAD) forestry projects. This is a project of planting trees to make living conditions for thousands of people of Barangay Macabud or in the Montalban area. By donating tree seedlings to this project, we help making some livelihood projects for the people there.
8. "Lakbayin Ang Magandang Pilipinas". This is a TV Show at NBN Channel 4, being aired every Saturday at 8M to 9AM, intended for viewers to discover their own culture in this 1 hour program as Mystica and other hosts try to discover the richness of our nation. It will also feature the most prestigious people in business, entertainment, public service, sports, education, and other major professional fields who have also contributed a great deal to greening the environment and making the world a better place.
9. Mystica's Life Story Movie entitled "La Vida Mystica" (The Mystic Life). This movie was inspired by the true-to-life story of Mystica, her life struggles, her survival, her career, her family, her lovelife, her destiny, her passion, her faith and her success! She bellieves that “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Written, documented, produced, directed and edited by Mystica.
DR. METODIO A. PALAYPAY (M.D.) - Waste Management Specialist and Executive Director of National Commitee on Urban Pest Control; DR. PONCIANO F. ABERIN (M.D.M.P.H.) - Ecology Consultant of the University Of The Philippines (UP) and the Executive Director of PWD's (Persons With Disabilities) Division and Executive Secretary of Mystica Charity Foundation; RINO SOLBERG - Chairman/CEO of Better Globe Group (Better Globe Forestry); MYSTICA - Managing Director of Better Globe Philippines and Asia and the Founder/Chairman/President of Mystica Charity Foundation; RAMON J.P. PAJE - Secretary of the Department Of Environment And Natural Resources (DENR); MELY GALVAN - President/Chairman of Montalban Planters Agro-Development Association, Inc. (MAPALAD Forestry); JUDITH U. GANDIA - Barangay Captain/Chairman of Barangay Macabud, Rodriguez, Rizal; and JUAN C. RANA - Director of the DENR and the Deputy Coordinator of Public and Private Partnership Program (Finance and Admin.) and National Greening Program during the meeting about the GLOBAL GREEN REVOLUTION Projects.